Friday, March 15, 2013

Up Above the Lights

A few weeks back I had the pleasure to spend three days in Denver, Colorado. For years I have wanted to capture an image from Look Out Mountain above Denver.Late in the afternoon of my second day I drove west on I -70 and took the exit for Look Out Mountain Road.It twists and winds up the mountain and down the other side into the city of Golden. There are several great pull outs that offer great views of the skyline of the whole Denver area. I scouted them out and chose my favorite one, parked my car and waited. After a long wait and a lot of blurry images from the wind I created some nice images of Denver and Golden. God's love to all, chris

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous!

    P.S. It would be great if the photos were bigger on the page. This is juts my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like that too. Satu. Too bad the current template won't allow it. It i change templeates it changes it on everything.You can always click on the image for a larger size.

      Delete
  2. Nature and man. Darkness and light. Beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a thoughtful comment. Thank you very much, Tojav.

      Delete
  3. fantastic and fabulous place!Thanks for this wonderful share.
    création site web marrakech

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the comment, Webkech. It is something I have always wanted to photograph.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It surely was Alena. I had quite a few more that were spoiled by the wind. The ones that worked best were the ones that I shielded the tripod with the car.

      Delete