Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rainy Day in the Backyard

After a few days of sunshine the rain returned today. Just a soft drizzling rain. I headed out into the backyard and set up my photoblind (hide) and photographed some of the backyard birds and squirrels and a few chipmunks too. When I set up the blind it was only misting out so I didn't bother with putting in the top poles on the blind. Big mistake! When it started raining a little later I had water drops from the top of the blind dropping onto my back and neck. Needless to say a short break was required to go back into the house to retrieve them and put them up.Good news the Bandtail Pigeons are back from their vacation down south. They were out in force today joining the few locals that over wintered here.There were also a few Varied Thrushes that always love to come out in the rain. A real treat to see. A good time was had by everyone. God's love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. ヤツガシラ、日本のとは違いますね、
    可愛いです。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yumi, they are different. I'm so glad that you thought they were cute.Thank you for stopping by today for a look. Please come by again. I welcome your comments.

    ReplyDelete