Friday, December 10, 2010

It Tastes Soooo Good!


It's that time of year when many of us celebrate the birth of Christ. One of the ways I love to do this is to show some appreciation to my good neighbors up here on the ridge top where I live. I give the simple gift of home made Peppermint Toffee. This is the third year I have done it now and I'm finding it to be rather addictive. Also Lenore always steals a few tins from my hoard 'er stack to give to friends at work.
There are lots of requests for the recipe so I can direct you to my instructional tutorial on how to make it step by step. If you are a photographer you can also look around at some of my older photography tutorials.

http://diyphotocheapodepot.blogspot.com/2009/12/take-break.html

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment