Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Humming Around the Backyard




I love photgraphing hummingbirds but first I started off with the mundane items of life the morning. I worked out at the gym and then I took a pickup load full of stuff to the recycling center. Doesn't it feel good to get rid of stuff? Afterwards I came home and cleaned the kitchen. A clean kitchen makes you feel good too. What I really wanted to do though was photograph some hummingbirds. Instead I researched buying some remote flash triggers for doing both studio and hummingbird photography. I think I found a type and style that fiits my budget that will be good for my indoor and outdoor photography.

Finally this afternnon I was able to photograph some stationary Anna's Hummingbirds. Mirabelle the cat joined me. Though she was more interested in being petted and laying in the sun than the hummer photography. I'll have to wait until next month when all my parts and pieces come in to do some images in flight. It will be nice to replace my old optical flash sensors that weren't all that reliable.

God's precious love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment