Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Usual caste of Characters







It's funny to have an entry today because I really didn't plan on doing any photography today at all. I threw my camera in the pick up out of force of habit this morning when I went to work out at Body Works gym. On leaving the gym I noticed some frosted Teisel plants. I thought, "Just a couple of images.." On the return trip home I missed my turn due to an oncoming car and I just kept going. I planned on turning on the next road when I spotted a few bucks feeding in a small frosty meadow next to the roadside. "Oh all right." I thought to myself. I pulled over and photographed them for awhile and then later on I found some turkeys. Then the view across the valley reminded me of the Smoky mountains. Last but not least Badger dog looked awfully happy lying in a patch of sun on the carpet when I got home. So there is how a no photography day turned into a photography day.

God's precious love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment