Friday, February 1, 2013

Couple of Images From This Morning

I drove through the Little Lake Valley on a lark this morning. Along the way I stopped and photographed one of my favorite Valley Oaks. You could barely see it through the fog.Climbing back up the mountain on the way home I spotted this first year deer sunning itself in a patch of leaves beside the road. I had my dog Badger with me and the deer was not very keen on that! I left it be and headed on home. God's blessings to all, chris

6 comments:

  1. I love the deer picture, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and commenting, Grace W.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely picture of the deer, plus his shadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ginny I'm glad that you think it is lovely.

      Delete
  3. very nice! I like these pictures, ESPECIALLY the deer one!
    you have a wonderful day!

    ~Morgan Ilg
    shortsleevedpants.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you popped in for a look, Morgan. Deer are very common in this area of Northern California. You have a wonderful day as well.

      Delete