Thursday, February 7, 2013

Misty Mountains

Quite a few times a week I'm treated to watching the magic of the fog. The sun rises and starts climbing upward in the sky and the fog responds by shifting and flowing around the mountains and valleys. This creates a multitude of layers of Redwood Tree tops,fog,mountains and bands of light. It's just amazing! The following images were created during about a ten minute time period of watching out of our back window this morning.The Little Lake Valley slowly revealed itself from under layer of fog. Have a blessed day, chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I love mist and I have used it in my pen names quite a bit! To find a title Misty Mountains(one of my many names:)) brought a smile to my face. First time I am visiting your site and I think its wonderful. Lovely photography. I recently have turned to be a bird-watcher and I have always enjoyed wildlife. I love your photos. Amazing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you stopped in for a look, Sugy. Thank you very much for your comment. i hope that you drop by again for a look very soon.

    ReplyDelete