Thursday, January 23, 2014

Steaming

On my way to town I often pass by this Redwood stump. It's an old stump from a tree that was probably logged in the 1930's or 40's by the look of it. When I drove past it earlier this week I noticed that it was steaming as the frost melted off of it from the warmth of the sun. Yesterday I drove back by it at around the same time and sure enough it was steaming away into the mid morning light. I took a whole series of images of it but this is the one I liked best. Oh the stories that stump could tell of what it has seen! God's love and blessings to all, chris
Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 IS USM , Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a 3055 Ballhead. Camera Settings- AV mode,ISO 400, F 11.0, Shutter speed of 1/40 th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment