Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thank You Lord for the Rain

We awoke to cloudy skies and the sound of rain. What a blessing and a delight. We are in the midst of a drought and the rain is most welcome here. I drove down to the big town of Ukiah this morning. In addition to driving the main highway I ventured onto some backroads so that I could do a little photography in the rain. Enjoy and God bless, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Canon Ef-s 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM. Exposures varied.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photo shot it looks like you got a good drenching and from the sounds of it was well needed too; it's pouring here as well something that keeps my province green and the people complaining. lol

    Enjoy your weekend my friend! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie Flutterby. We rarely complain about the rain. I do recall we got a mite bit tired of it when it rained off and on for 38 days one winter.

    ReplyDelete