Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cotton Candy

Yesterday morning I had to drive down and pick up our dogs from the boarding kennel in Ukiah where they were staying while we were gone. They went absolutely crazy when they heard my voice from the office. Badger was jumping in the air and around in circles when they brought him out and Lance was pulling for all he was worth to get to me. It felt so nice to be wanted by our pets. On the drive home I spotted this tree in bloom in front of a vineyard and I just knew I had to photograph it. When Lenore saw it on the computer screen she told me it reminded her of Cotton Candy. God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 lens at 300mm on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen #055 Bogen Ballhead. Camera settings used ISO 400, F 5.6 at 1/500th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment