Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Delightful Find

I spent two mornings on Thursday and Friday of last week photographing at my photoblind out in the Little Lake Valley. There were a lot of birds coming into the feeders resulting in a lot of images that needed to be processed. As a result of that I spent much of yesterday and all of this morning working at sorting, judging, labeling and tossing images. There were some great ones I'm looking forward to sharing. It was so nice to see something other than Chestnut Backed Chickadeees for awhile. I was delighted to find a really nice image of a male House Finch. They are just starting to progress towards their breeding colors. They will be magnificent this spring. I'm looking forward to it. God's love and blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens at 400mm. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400,F5.6 at 1/250th of a sec. The camera was supported by a Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead. Please check out my bird photography book, "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" on Amazon and other fine book sellers. It is available in both hardbound and as an Ebook. http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Backyard-Photography-Chris-Hansen/dp/1937538559

No comments:

Post a Comment