Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Small Beauty

My family is so blessed to live in an area where there is so much natural beauty right at our doorstep. This morning I took a lovely hike on a very popular local trail the PAR Course trail. What is normally a quick twenty minute walk took me close to an hour due to the fact that I kept finding things to photograph along the way. I'm always amazed at how much beauty there is all around us. Especially when I slow down and take a good look around me. There is so much we miss when we hurry through life. God wants us to enjoy the world he has given us.We need to slow down and take a break. I'm really glad that I did. I found a lot of small beautiful flowers and a bunches of berries. OH my! It is looking to be a tremendous year for blackberries as I manages to find a nice plump sweet ripe one to eat. In a couple of weeks I think we will be making blackberry pies! Enjoy the images and have a great week. God 's love and blessings to all, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D mkII with a 100mm macro lens. Exposures and settings varied. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment