Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creeks are Flowing

This morning I took a short walk next to Willits Creek along Thimbleberry Trail. I was hoping that all of the fall color hadn't been knocked down by the rain. Luckily it hadn't and I was able to create a few nice images along the way. When I got to the first creek crossing I found a dead deer from a Mountain Lion kill. That made me a bit nervous and I made my way out of there back to the car. They've got to eat too. Just so long as I'm not on the menu! God's love and blessings to all, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon EF-s-17-85mm lens. Exposures varied.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for the comment, m.flowerr. I have been working on this photoblog for a number of years now.

      Delete