Friday, December 15, 2017

Stroll Along the Promenade

We went to Torrevieja, Spain last summer on vacation. It was really nice to stroll along the promenade in the late evening. It was cooler then though by no means cold as it was still often quite warm enough to wear a T -shirt. I usually brought along my camera and photographed things that caught my interest as we walked. This meant that I usually was slowing everyone up even more than our normal slow pace. One afternoon we had a squall hit that lasted well into the evening producing bigger waves than normal. This swimmers ladder caught my eye and I lay down on the wooden stairs leading down to it. I braced the camera flat on the ground for a long exposure of one full second. I ended up creating a whole series of images. This image was one of my favorites.God's love and blessings to all, chris Canon 7D mkII camera and a Tmron 18-200 mm lens. AV mode, ISO 800, F 14.0 at 1 sec. #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment