Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Time Is Passing By

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up". Galations 6:9 NIV Wow where has all of the time gone? It is so hard for me to fathom that it is 2018. While cleaning out the cubbies in my closet I came across my pocket watch which I rarely wear. It was a gift to me from Lenore on our wedding day. I always try to keep it in my top cubby so that I don't lose track of it. It seemed a fitting subject for today on this second day of the new year. I placed it on an old piece of weathered wood and I photographed it with a macro lens. I think it portrays the passage of time really well. Let's stay focused on doing good for others in the world around us. God's blessings to all in the coming year, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D mkII camera with an EF-S60mm F 2.8 macro lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 125, F 16.0 at .4sec. Lighting was provided by two orange jelled L.E.D. light panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment