Monday, October 15, 2018

Fine Fall Day

Such a beautiful day. The sky was an emerald blue just before the sun rose this morning. Not a cloud in the sky and the air had a crisp,chilly feel to it. After a quick breakfast I headed out and climbed into the photoblind. I waited for what seemed an eternity until I heard the skittering of a squirrel climbing up onto the bird feeder. I photographed it for quite awhile until I moved my lens a little too fast. It panicked and bounded off and up the nearest tree. This was my favorite image from all the ones I took this morning. I really like the direct eye contact. This image was created with a Canon EOS 7D MkII camera and a TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens at 226mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/640th of a sec. Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX speedlight set to minus 1-1/3 stops. God's blessings upon your week, chris #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment