Monday, October 29, 2018

Once Again Playing With Macro

This morning found me wandering around looking for macro subjects. I'm still getting comfortable in using my new Tamron SP DI 180mm Macro lens and testing out what it can do. My first subject was a wasp nest from the underside of our picnic table. No wonder we had so many wasps on our deck this summer. It's a wonder we never got stung while eating there! My second subject was a fish fossil that I received as a gift when I was a young lad. It's from some fossil beds somewhere in Wyoming. I was really pleased with the sharpness of these images as they were hand held and braced.I'm quite pleased to add this lens as another tool to add to my photography. God's blessings upon your week, chris Both images were created with a Canon EOS T1i camera and a Tamron 180mm SP DI Macro lens. The camera settings varied but I was shooting in AV mode at and ISO of 800.#TeamCanon,#WithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment