Friday, January 18, 2019

Somebody's Watching You

Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you? I had that same felling when I stepped into the bathroom this afternoon. I was the only one home so it was kind of an eerie felling. That's when I noticed him. Well at least I assumed it was a him. For I'm not exactly an expert at the sex of spiders. Sure enough I looked down into the sink and there was a good sized spider staring up at me with beady, black, little eyes. It didn't seem inclined to run away. In fact it even shared the sink with me when I brushed my teeth. Afterwards I photographed it with my macro lens. Bathroom light isn't flattering to spiders either I've discovered. Some weird color casts. Later tonight I set the Wolf Spider free outside. God's blessings upon your weekend, chris #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment