Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Bee Happy

This morning I grabbed my little Canon T1i to take with me on a quick trip to the big city of Ukiah. I threw on a macro lens and then I checked the SD card and discovered that there were twenty-nine images that I hadn't downloaded yet. "Hmmnnn ... I thought to myself". So I uploaded them to my computer and there were some pretty nice images there. My favorite though was one of a bee covered in pollen. It was happily going about its work gathering nectar from a sunflower. It even had pollen in its eyes. I hope that you can be happy in your life's work as well. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image wascreated with a Canon EOS T1i camera and a Canon EF-S60mm F 2.8 Macro USM lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0 at 1/250th of a sec. #teamcanon

4 comments:

  1. havent visited your blog for a while, this was a treat to find, I love bees, I don't have a camera that would ever capture this kind of detail, it's absolutely beautiful, one of your best ever, thanks for sharing. Blessings to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much, Betty. I'm a bit behind on catching up on comments to people. blessings to you as well.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Good to see bees around. We have not had many it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly, that is sad to hear. We are looking at a reduction of both bees and birds all across North America. Not a good sign.

      Delete