Friday, June 26, 2020

National Pollinators Week

Early this afternoon I headed down to the garden to give it some extra water. It has been so hot and I was sure the plant bed was drying out. While heading out the door I grabbed my camera with a macro lens. I figured I could photograph bees while the hose soaked some water around the plants. I'm glad I went because one of our Swiss Chard plants was completely wilted and distressed. Hopefully it will make it. I could really feel the heat as I went in the middle of the day. Luckily photographing the bees distracted me as I slowly got cooked by the sun. After I finished watering I was quite happy to head back inside into the relatively cool house. After uploading my images I found three to share. All of these images were created with a Canon EOS 7D camera and a Tamron 180mm macro lens. God's blessings upon your weekend, chris #teamcanonusa, #withmytamron


No comments:

Post a Comment