Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Darling Annas

For the past couple of weeks I have really been wanting to do some hummingbird photography. The hummingbirds have been stopping off and feeding on Lenore's roses which are right next to my photoblind driving me crazy. It's pretty cool to see them buzzing about the roses. Last night I got my act together and gathered up all of my hummingbird photography gear and put it by the back door. This morning I set up all of the flashes and sat in the blind for about an hour. During that time I had three visits from a nice male Anna's Hummingbird. I ended up with some absolutely beautiful hummingbird images. This one was my favorite. God's blessings to all, chris Equipment used Canon 50D Canon 100-400 IS (5) Canon 540 EZ flashes set to 1/16th power Camera exposure settings Manual mode ISO 400 F Stop F18.0 Shutter Speed 1/200th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment