Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playing With Polarized Light

Some days you have just got to play. Last night I was looking at some images made using polarized light and I thought to myself, " I haven't done that in a long time!". This morning I grabbed a bunch of plastic wine glasses arranged them in a suitable still life. then I illuminated them with polarized light. Next I put a polarizing filter and a short lens on my camera and had some fun. I ended up making a lot of interesting images but this one ended up being my favorite. If you look closely at the rim of the glass on the left of the frame the polarized light makes it look like the plastic is distorted. God's precious love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. LINDO O SEU TRABALHO,REALMENTE FOI MOVIDO PELAS MÃOS DE DEUS! PARABÉNS PELA SUA CRIATIVIDADE E QUE DEUS CONTINUE LHE ABENÇOANDO SEMPRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias AS MELHORES DO FLACH BACK, for such a wonderful comment and blessing. May God bless you richly always!

    ReplyDelete