Friday, October 9, 2015

Squirrels Love it Too!

Today the squirrels found the water set up I created for my bird photography in the backyard. They loved the water and were particularly intrigued with the Pyracantha Berries I put along side of it to cast some color onto the water for my photography. One Western Gray Squirrel gave it the sniff test and then later decided they were pretty good to eat too. Considering the squirrels small range these are probably the first Pyracantha Berries these squirrels have ever seen. May you have a blessed weekend, chris If you are interested in building a small pond set up like this for photography please check out my book, Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography as there are step by step directions on how to build one. It is available at Amazon and many other fine book sellers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment