Wednesday, August 17, 2016

By the Old Garden Gate

I set up my photoblind this morning by the old garden gate in the backyard. With a feeder nearby I didn't have very long to wait before one of the bravest of the Western Gray Squirrels came to check things out. It snacked a little while but took off when I made too much noise with my foot on the flagstone. It went up into the trees chattering its complaints to all within earshot. I hope that you are having a great week. God's love and blessings to all, chris All three images were created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 5.0 and F 6.3, at 1/250th and 1/200th of a sec. The camera was supported on a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a heavy duty Bogen Ballhead. #TeamCanon

1 comment: