Friday, August 26, 2016

Little Hopper

My current list of things to do around the house is to clean all of the moss off of the roof before we put on new gutters. The best access to the roof without using a ladder is to climb out my office window. Yesterday as I was going out the window I noticed this little grasshopper sitting inside on the window ledge. How in the world it got all the way there I have no idea. I popped it into a jar and photographed it on a flower this morning before letting it go. When I tossed it out the door it flew up, up and around the corner heading for the roof! May you have a blessed weekend, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D mkII and a 100mm macro lens. The camera was supported with a Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod and a Bogen heavy duty ballhead. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400,

No comments:

Post a Comment