Saturday, August 27, 2016

Just Before Sunrise

The view from our house is ever changing. It's usually the first thing I check in the morning when I get up. This morning there was a lot of color in the sky and the valley below was covered in fog. I knew that I needed to photograph it before the sun came up and turned the skies white. So I quickly grabbed my camera and a telephoto lens and had some fun. This was my favorite image from this morning. God's love and blessings to all, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon EF 100-400 F 4.5-5.6L IS USM lens. The camera was supported on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen heavy duty ballhead. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F 16.0 at 1/125th of a sec.#TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. Love the pre sunrise color Chris! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pre sunrise color Chris! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete