Friday, June 11, 2010

Birdy Bust

This morning I got up early and crept out of the house before seven to drive out to the blind and attempt to photograph the birds. As luck would have it my attempts were in vain. I had three birds come to the feeder and not one landed on the perch I had ever so carefully placed into position.

Giving up I decided to make the drive out Rock Tree Valley to check my other feeder. When I arrived I could see that the feeder hadn't even been touched. Now I would say that this really has me perplexed because I have never had a feeder go untouched for days on end. Usually at least some blue jays or a squirrel will find them after that long. I wandered around looking for birds for a bit and then decided to head on home.



On the drive home I found one cooperative California Valley Quail on a post beside the road to take an image of.

God's light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment