Friday, June 4, 2010

Surf Series


Today didn't turn out how I expected it at all. Hmmmnn.. there seems to be a theme starting to develop along those lines. The rain came down all day though at times it was really light almost a fine mist. I thought I would get some blind time in photographing birds. WRONG!


As it turns out Lenore really needed help in getting things packed up and moved around in her class room. So I spent the majority of my time doing that. Luckily Annika and her friend helped so that made it a little easier.



I spent this evening going through older images and I worked on some surf images I took at night up on the North Coast near Trinidad in late winter.The waves were running close to twenty feet high and it was pretty spectacular to see and hear. Something I really would like to do in the future again.



God's light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment