Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting Anything Done?

Today I had trouble getting anything accomplished. I went to the eye doctor today for the usual routine exam. For some reason when they dilated my eyes today they stayed dilated for an awfully long time. I found out from this that it is awfully hard to accomplish anything with really dark sunglasses on all afternoon. I need bifocals to do any close up work so the sunglasses were pretty much useless for that. When I would try to use just the bifocals it was so blindingly bright I started to get a headache immediately. So what's a fellow to do but shut ones eyes and take a nap.



This evening I put in a little bit of time on the deck and I included a self portrait. I wanted the blurred effect so the deck would stand out more.I closed the camera down for a 2 second exposure to achieve the effect.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment