Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Close to the Pin

Morning arrived and we were all tired this morning. We stayed up late and watched one episode from "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follet. I read this book when it first came out wayyyyy back in 1989. It is on my list of best books I have ever read. I then went and worked out and Angie the trainer helped me beat my body into hopefully something a little stronger and healthier. I'll pay for that later I'm sure.


So back to photography. Photos can be planned or sometimes where you find them. I stopped off at the golf course to talk to Ron the golf pro about a new camera he is wanting to purchase and there before me was a simple image calling out to be created. So against all golf etiquette I interrupted the private lesson Ron was giving and laid down on the edge of the green and composed this image. Luckily Ron had the good grace to ignore me and just told his client to aim a ball for my elbow.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment