Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Image From the Collection


This evening I picked out a negative from my Grandfather's collection to scan. The negative I chose is the same size as the ones the Kodak Autographic 2C Jr. produces. The image shows relatives of mine from when they were really young L-R are my Aunt Butzel a native German holding hands with my mother Betty Hansen. Aunt Mary Anne Reis in the car and , My Aunt Audrey Shea. A pretty sharp image for what would be considered a point and shoot camera during that time period.

God's blessings to all,

chris

1 comment:

  1. oui jadore pouvez vous m'envoiyer des photos che moi ok.L MADAME fourage danielle 18 RUE DE LA désirade bat 3 2étg.Résidence HAUTIER 17000LA ROCHELLE CHARENTE MARITIME ;ok en francais mercie ;danielle bisous ok

    ReplyDelete