Monday, November 15, 2010

Cabin Fever


My cold/sore throat has gotten worse. This morning when I got up I began to feel trapped after spending most of yesterday basically sick in bed. I went for a short walk just to escape the confines of the house. I took along my camera just in case something caught my eye. I took off into the woods with no particular destination in mind. I looked for mushrooms for a while and I found one that was way past its prime and rotting. Finally noticing that I was sweating I headed back uphill towards home. The lighting at this point was really contrasty and blown out. I noticed however that the tan oak trunks deep in the forest looked really interesting all lit up by the sun that was bathing their trunks. I tried several compositions but ended up only liking one of the many images I tried to create.It is a very minimalist . Let me know your thoughts on it by leaving me a comment below.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment