Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Into the Spiders Lair

Yesterday on my journey around the valley I stopped at the Burris Ranch to pick up my photo blind before the elements completely destroyed it. As I was picking it up I saw a number of spiders webs that looked interesting. It dawned on me that I haven't photographed a spiders web for quite a while. I put the thought into my head that I would give it a try tomorrow.




This morning I went to one of my favorite meadows and there were plenty of webs to behold. Finding the right one took a number of attempts. It had to be accessible and have a background behind it that's not too cluttered. With a lot of perserverance I was finally able to walk away with one image that I was pleased with. Now if I can just get over this blasted cold and sore throat.

Let me know your thoughts on it in the comment section down below.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment