Sunday, July 10, 2011


Before I even clicked the shutter with this image this is what I had in mind. I previsualized what I wanted as the end result and here it is. I asked my friend Israel to pose his horse in front of the Skunk Train. This morning I finally found the time to process the image the way I had it pictured in my mind. First I converted it to B+W . Next I added a sepia tone. Following that I added the texture of some peeling paint to selected parts of the image. The next stage in the process was to erase some of the edges and add some sepia around the edges of the frame. The last and final part of the process was to add some light areas to the image. I'm really pleased with how the image turned out.
God'ss blessings to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment