Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Royal Discovery







Still working on clearing things out and organizing the garage. Today I discovered a box of wine glasses from when we moved to Willits in 1989. All of the glasses were wrapped in newspaper from the Modesto Bee from the month of June 1989. After sorting out the glasses we wanted to keep I needed a place to put them. My first thought was to clear out the liquor cabinet. As I pulled all the bottles from the shelf I discovered way in the back four unopened bottles of Crown Royal that were still in the box. They were from 1972,73,74 and 1975. There was also an unopened bottle of Seagrams Five star Canadian Whiskey from 1979. Now neither Lenore nor I drink Crown Royal or Whiskey on a regular basis, they were given to me as gifts when I worked as a construction engineer way back in the early 1980’s. So this is some old alcohol. I know nothing about this stuff. Does it age like wine and make it worth more?

God’s light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment