Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do You Remember...


I am a sucker for old found negatives. I love it when I find an old negative because it's like a present. You never know what you will find when it comes up on the scanner. Sure you have an idea of what it is but you can't see the details until the image comes up. I guess it's sort of like working in the darkroom printing B+W prints. it's like magic when the image starts to come up in the developer.

Today when I was sorting the recycling I came across this old negative at the bottom of the recyclng container. How it got there one has to really wonder. It was all covered in sticky gunk and whatnot. I decided not to clean it up and I put it on the scanner as found. In the strip there was this image of my son Jay when he was a little boy. Obviously I really like it because it's my son.He waspretty cute.

God's precious love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment