Sunday, October 2, 2011

Valley View or Bolt



Today was almost a non photography day. Between going to church and domestic chores I was really too busy for much photography. Serendipity intervenes on occasion as it did today.I was putting away some extra hardware from a project I had done when I noticed that the bolts looked pretty cool on the old weathered wood. That lead to photo number one.
We we were working in the garden late this afternoon when the sun began to bath the valley in sunlight. Since we have a lot of clouds from the recent rain this was a photographic episode not to be missed. I raced upstairs and created an image of our valley view from our bedroom window for image number two.
It turned out to be a photographic day after all.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment