Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mean Green Drink





I have been making healthy green drinks over the last few months. Admittedly the taste is a bit of an acquired thing. It helps to add more apples and fruit to make it sweeter. I have to be careful as that can be overdone and have it contain too much sugar. I have been wanting to make an image of one of my drinks and today I finally got around to it. I created two images and both my wife Lenore and I like the second image much better. I'm working on a third image that will be more earthy in nature on a nonwhite background. On to more projects.

God's light and love to all,
chri

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Green drink. I have never thought of combining green drink and ginger mead. You provided me with great idea. I am surely going to try it when I am free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it Carol Miller. I hope it tastes great.

    ReplyDelete