Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just Around the Bend

Today I awoke to the sound of rain on the roof top. Later the rain stopped but our ridge top stayed fogged in all day until late in the afternoon. Just a little after four the sun burst through the fog in rays of Angel's Breath.It was incredible! I ran downstairs and grabbed my camera and quickly walked down our road to find a good spot to photograph it. By the time I had reached the first bend in the road the clouds had moved back in and blocked out the sun.Drat! I looked back up the road towards our house and caught the last bit of very faint light on the tree trunks through the fog. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little sunnier. God's love and blessings to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS !!! I almost think it might be better just as it is, without the sun rays, though I am sure that was a beautiful site too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PerfectMindStorm. I really like it too. It has a mysterious quality to it. tThe image leaves you with a feeling of wanting to know what is around the bend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Reminds me of my dad's place. Thanks for sharing!

    nursing jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you worldnursingjobs! I'm glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete