Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Weather Outside is Frightful

I awoke this morning to the patter of rain showers on the rooftop. By the time I finished dressing it had stopped. When I peeked my head out the window all I could see was dark gray skies and hear the sound of the wind through the redwoods. Not exactly the best day for bird photography.Why give it a go and try out my new perch set up I thought to myself. So I bundled myself up and trundled out to the photoblind. It turned out not to be the best idea in the world. I lasted about a half an hour between holding onto my tripod and grabbing the blind to keep it from being blown over. It really wasn't worth it. I came back inside and looked into one of my idea books for some indoor photography. I found a simple stock photo idea for cheese to photograph. When I was done photographing it I went back outside and reconfigured all of my perch set ups so I could photograph from the warmth of the house through a window. God's love and blessings to everyone, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment