Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tis' the Season

It is indeed the season! Now that the rains have come the "Fungi Season" has begun and will probably continue well into late spring and early summer.I have started to see more and more fungi beginning to push themselves up through the forest duff and leaves lately. Here is one that popped up next to a Redwood tree close to our road yesterday afternoon. I loved how it stood out from the dark forest floor. Love and blessings from God to all of you, chris

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos. I'm a fourth generation California native and I love this state immensely, so I look forward to your pictures. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Cairn Rodrigues. I appreciate your comment coming from a "Native Californian".I too am a fourth generation Californian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you 稲黑子 for your encouraging comment.

    ReplyDelete