Monday, December 31, 2012

My Little Junco

I'll admit it. I slept in today. My son Jay had some friends over late last night and I stayed up even later to talk to them. I haven't seen any of them as they have all been off to college.This afternoon I got productive and worked on a new set up for bird photography in the backyard. After it was completed I had to try it out to see how well it was working.There were very few birds around and I found out why when a Sharp Shin Hawk came ripping through narrowly missing snatching a Junco off of a perch.No wonder they were so skittish. I did manage a few images of the Dark Eyed Juncos. This one was my favorite. God's love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. Its god's creature of this world....Everyone can share their feelings...keep posting...
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your encouraging comment burun estetigi!

    ReplyDelete