Friday, August 30, 2013

Playing With Peppers

This morning I decided to photograph some peppers I just purchased for making tacos and Chili Verde.I grabbed one studio light and a reflector. Then I propped up a black tagboard sweep to set the peppers on to photograph them. I added a large softbox to the studio light placed it off to the side and I was set. I had a great time creating images of peppers. I even threw in an onion for good measure. Those go well in Chile Verde too! After processing them I made the decision to put the peppers in a triptych. They look pretty good together. God's love and blessings to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. I just love your photos Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad to hear that, Rea de Miranda. Thank you for stopping in for a look and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete