Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Fawns are Losing Their Spots

This morning I went out specifically to photograph some deer. Mainly because I haven't done that in awhile. I found quite a few but the one I liked the most was this curious young Blacktail fawn. When I got home and I was processing the images I noticed a few things about the image I hadn't picked up on when I was creating it. The end of summer is coming up pretty fast. The fawns are losing their spots. The spots are slowly fading to brown and aren't as distinct as they were before. The poison oak is turning red and has white berries. All signs of the ending of summer and moving into fall. That reminds me I still need to finish staining a few spots on my deck. God's love through out the seasons to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment