Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Squirrel

This morning it really felt like a fall day. I definitely needed a sweatshirt to keep me warm in the photoblind this morning. I must admit my shorts and sandals were feeling a bit cool. My goal today was to create an image of a bird or a squirrel that had some nice fall colors to it. I only photographed for a short time but I came away with an excellent image of a Douglas Tree Squirrel that has a nice fall feel to it. I'm really happy with it. I was really excited to see that the number of followers of this blog now is very close to nine hundred. If you like this blog and the photography in it please pass this site onto your friends. It would be great to have over a thousand followers! God's light and precious love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment