Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When Two Beauties Meet

This morning I found a beautiful red flower at one of the schools where my wife works. I clipped a small branch and brought it home to photograph the hummingbirds this afternoon. Just when I thought I was done photographing hummingbirds here I am photographing them again! These are my my two favorites of the beautiful flower and the gorgeous hummingbirds coming together. What a perfect combination. May God bless you richly, chris Camera Equipment Used- Canon 7D,Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Ballhead.. Camera Settings- Manual mode, ISO 400, F Stop F14.0, Shutter Speed 1/200th of a sec. "Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography" by J. Chris Hansen available on Amazon and other fine book sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment