Saturday, September 26, 2015

Doors

Yesterday we went to the big city of Ukiah, CA to pick up some flooring materials for our house. After twenty -four years it's time for a major change. After picking up the stuff we shared a delicious Caprese salad made with heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil and mozarella cheese. Along with the salad we shared a small salsiccia pizza. It was all yummy. All right I'll get back to the photograph. When walking back to the pick up I was just about to get in when the old metal doors of this body shop across the street caught my attention. On impulse I made two frames of it. This is the one I liked the best. I'm not usually into images of urban decay but for some reason this really appealed to me. Door within a door. May you have a wonderful Saturday filled with joy, chris Image created with a handheld Canon 7D anda a Canon EF-S 17-85mm lens at 59mm. Camera settings used were AV mode,ISO 800,F 5.6 at 1/100th of a sec.

1 comment: