Thursday, January 7, 2016

All Manner of Distractions

Stuck inside still for probably a couple more days. I would get more done on the cleaning of my office but there has been all manner of distractions to lure me away from it. I've got a good book to read. Once in a great while there is a question from the flooring contractor. This morning I uncovered a cool shell that my Aunt Audrey had given Jay when he had a passing interesting shells. Audrey had a large collection of shells that was worthy of a museum. I seem to recall that it was on glass shelves with beautiful lighting. Here is the shell she gave him. What will distract me next? God's light and love to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EFs 17-85mm lens.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot of such a beautiful shell Chris. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marie. It is a pretty cool shell. I need to find out what kind it is.

      Delete
    2. Always welcome! That would be very interesting to see what kind it is too. I wonder if a Hermit Crab dwelled in there at one time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by and commenting on this photoblog entry, Sherri.

      Delete