Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dreams of Another Time

Because I'm trapped inside today I thought that I would get started on reclaiming my office. A lot of things ended up being stored there while we are redoing our flooring. The first box I went to move had an old jewelry box on top of it. My curiosity got the better of me and I searched through it. I found an old pair of clip on earrings. They were tarnished with age. I'm pretty sure that they were my Mother in Law Anne's. She is gone now but it made me wonder about the events that these earrings must have attended. Dances or proms? Possibly weddings. She was a model once and maybe these were part of a photoshoot. Something to dream and think about. I'll probably never know unless I see them in some old long forgotten photo album of her. May you have a blessed day, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon EFS 60mm macro lens. AV mode,ISO 400, F 16.0 at 1/15th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment