Friday, February 24, 2017

Simple Chickadee

Bird photography where I live in wintertime is extremely limited. The habitat where I am situated is mixed coniferous forest. Simply put this means means that in winter there aren't too many species to photograph. Today was no exception as the only species that dropped by the bird feeder were Chestnut Backed Chickadees. It would appear that I have switched from gray squirrels to chickadees! Here is a chickadee on a branch that I placed next to the bird feeder. I hope that all of you have a great weekend. Thank you, God for such marvelous creatures to photograph, chris Image created with a canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm G2 lens using a Canon 550EX fill flash set to -2 stops exposure.The camera was supported on a Manfrotto 190 XPROB Tripod with a Bogen 3055 Heavy duty ballhead. The camera settings used were High Speed flash sync., AV mode, ISO 800, F8.0 at 1/400th of a sec.#TeamCanon, #tamron

No comments:

Post a Comment